Tuesday 20 November 2007

Proof

Finally, after months of bad conscience, it is scientifically proven that I am without guilt! It can now be shown that I am not a lazy person, who doesn't have interesting things going on in my life to share with the world... I can assure you that my silence in here is by no means a sign of that. No, I am just a girl with a blog, who doesn't blog - it's a Thu-thing.

Now how did I get this amazing insight?? It came to me yesterday, when Ridh and I were working on a project. Project equals research and research equals academic databases and no success in academic databases equals random search on google... After some hours of deep concentration, even google search becomes useless. That is, until you get the fantastic idea of googling anything that comes to your mind. In this case, Me, Myself, I, was what popped up in my head and I had to see how much truly valuable information there is in cyberspace. A search on my full name returned 1 (one!) hit. I guess I have to realize that I am not the most popular person in the world, but hey, this one hit was very useful!

It gave me the link to a blog I had 3 years ago when volunteering in Vietnam. Well, a blog is maybe too much said. There was a test post before I even left for the adventure and a post 4 months later, when I was about to return from it. Nothing in between - and this is definitely not due to the fact that there was nothing to tell. So this is my proof... I'm just not blogger-material!

But thumbs up for Ridh for trying to turn me into one :-)

No comments: